PLX Devices Kiwi4 OBD2 4.2 Bluetooth Scanner & LoggerRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
The latest OBD2 Bluetooth scanner from PLX Devices, Kiwi4 takes innovation to the next level. Includes all the features and app compatibility of the Kiwi 3 in addition to possibility to install the powerful Kiwi OBD2 app topped with the game-changing feature of data logging using supplied SD card and an integrated speaker with 4 audible warning/alert smart trigger.
- 8 times faster than the closest competitor with "Kiwi OBD" App utilizing AcceleratedPolling™ available for Apple and Android.
- Integrated Micro SD card for data logging and import into any spreadsheet Integrated speaker with 4 audible warning/alert smart trigger
- Built-in competition grade accelerometer. Your smartphone no longer needs to be permanently affixed with your vehicle to obtain lat/long Gs
- Modes: Smartphone - for real-time interface with apps. Self-run - for persistent data logging without the need to connect to any smart device
- Power consumption - uses ultra-low power (0.2 W active / 0.05 W sleep) allowing you to leave your device installed permanently in your vehicle.
- Cross-platform compatibility - Compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile.
- Vehicle compatibility - works with all cars and consumer trucks with a compatible OBDII EOBD protocol.
- Works with KiwiOBD app plus most other thirdparty apps including Torque Pro, DashCommand, OBD Fusion, Carista and many more.
Kiwi OBD App
- Kiwi4 scanner
- 8GB Micro SD card and SD card adapter
- User manual
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Kiwi4By: Matt Sagop on 2 May 2019Awesome!