30 Days Return
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. To see if you're eligible please check below:
- The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
- All returns require a valid RMA from us before they can be returned. Please contact us to obtain your RMA before sending.
- Refund may take up to 3 business days to be processed and may incur 15% restocking fee.
- Returns due to compatibility or product not performing a specific function on a specific car may not be accepted. In most cases this may be a specific case and can not be considered as a faulty product.
- All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions come with 12 months warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions may at its option repair or replace the product.
- Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
- The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by us to provide service. All accessories such as bags, batteries, cables and adapters are not included as part of our warranty.