Vident i400AU Professional Scan Tool - All System + Functions + Coding (Single Make)
Advanced Diagnostics On Single To Multiple Car MakesRated 5/5 based on 40 reviews.
i400AU is ideal for anyone who wants to diagnose 1 to 5 car makes on an advanced level. It is a powerful OBDI / OBDII scan tool delivering in-depth all systems diagnostics, actuation, adaptation and programming! It is capable of diagnosing almost any trouble code from Engine, ABS, Airbag including many other chassis and body systems. It also lets you access the most commonly required service functions such as Oil service and Mileage Interval Reset, EPB, SAS, Throttle Body Adjustment and many more. In addition, the scan tool is capable to perform advanced ECU coding and programming functions.
- Coverage: Covers 1 to 5 car makes. One free software is included. (Requires Windows + Internet to Install). Also includes OBDII Engine code reader to diagnose all OBDII compatible cars for Engine trouble codes.
- Compatibility: Works on both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest 2018-2019 models on selected makes.
- Diagnostics: Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes from all systems (Car dependent). Shows list of trouble codes and their meaning on the screen with one click "Erase All" option.
- Service Functions: Supports all common service functions including Oil Service and mileage interval reset, EPB, Battery Configuration, SAS, DPF and More. (Car dependent).
- Bi-directional: Performs advanced bi-directional coding and programming on most components. This can include key programming, injector coding, brake bleed etc.
- VIN Identification: Identifies the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number.
- Live Data: Displays live sensor data in text or graph format. Merge, record and replay up to 2 parameter graphs simultaneously so you can easily see how they affect each other.
- Health Check: Retrieves ECU information, displays freeze frame data, Oxygen Sensor test, component test and more.
- Print: Allows to print out diagnostic test data via PC suite.
- Multilingual: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish and more.
- 3 Years Free Update: Internet updatable via USB.
- Easy to Use: 2.8"LCD colour display screen, clearly arranged keys and menu driven operation make this device extremely easy to use.
- Hardware: Its ruggedised design and rubber sleeve resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment.
Vehicle Coverage Options
i400AU comes with no software installed. You can select any of the car make software below to update on your scan tool. The first software is free of charge with your purchase. Any additional software costs AUD $90 each.
- US/EU Ford
- AU Ford
- Open & Vauxhall
- Toyota, Lexus & Scion
- Aston Martin
- BMW & Mini
- Honda & Acura
- Hyundai & Kia
- Fiat & Alfa Romeo
- VW, Audi, Skoda & Seat
- Land Rover & Jaguar
- Mercedes Benz
For all the makes covered and the functions lists for the functions available click HERE.
To register, update & manage your i400AU you will need a windows PC. To see how to register and update your iLink400 Scan Tool click HERE.
Have Questions about the compatibility and the coverage? Click here to CONTACT US.
To see the i400AU user manual click HERE.
- i400AU Scan Tool
- OBD2 diagnostic cable
- User's Guide
- Memory Card
- Leather Carrying Pouch
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
ExcellentBy: Andrew Hatchet on 10 August 2020I have a vz commodore and the i400a did more than I expected, very happy with purchase and highly recomended
Vident i400AUBy: Paul Kilcullen on 14 July 2020Buying a scan tool can be a problem as there are lots of online comments and reviews about certain types of units and their functionality. Buy from an Aussie based company allows you to ask questions and get recommendations of which type of unit is the correct one for the job you want it to do. Boris gave a few recommendations which were better than the one I was considering. Very happy with the unit and the contact with the sales staff.
i400AU HoldensBy: Bridan on 11 May 2020It took a little to work out but, now lm getting the hang of it. Great item.
I400AU FOR HOLDENBy: Steve on 5 May 2020FANTASTIC UNIT GREAT TO DEAL WITH VERY PROMPT TO REPLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND
OBD Scan Tool For HoldenBy: Martin on 25 April 2020Scan tool works great and very easy to use. Delayed in the post due to COVID-19
OBD Scan Tool For Holden VR VS VX VT VE WM VY VZ EBy: Rumbo on 16 April 2020Great item, very happy with purchase, thank you
worth every centBy: Jade on 1 April 2020purchased to use on Holden vx-vy V6 have used with most models of Holden now works a treat and worth every dollar programs keys does everything I need it to and price is cheaper then taking it to Holden
i400AUBy: Greg Rosander on 29 August 2019Great to have my vident 400 on hand when I went for a trip to Mt Selwyn on the weekend as the engine warning lamp showed its menacing face. Worked out that the chains were vibrating the car that much I ended up with a loose connection at the throttle sensor which wasn't a big problem but miles from anywhere it can reduce the tension of not knowing whats wrong!
i400au OBD Scan Tool For HoldenBy: Rob on 23 August 2019Great to receive this....cheers
Holden Vident i400AUBy: Dan on 5 August 2019Absolutely fantastic!
i400au HoldenBy: Brian on 5 August 2019Just awesome. Thanks.
OBD Scan Tool For Holden VR VS VX VT VE WM VY VZ EBy: Giovanni on 3 August 2019Very professional I recommend to anyone..
Vident i400au reviewBy: Jarrin Bullock on 30 July 2019Great product, was able to diagnose my abs fault straight away. Has many features i am yet to fully test out but look forward to doing so. Has options for mutiple vehicles of the manufacturer you choose not just one model, and only $60 to buy additional manufacturers software. 3 years updates. Tool itself seems quiet sturdy. Comes with a usb card reader for updating on your pc but did not come with a usb cable but is a fairly common plug to get. Cant give a rating on customer service as i had no issues to need help with but imagine it would be as good as the product. Every DIY car person sgould have one of these. Could save you lots of $$$$
Very nice unit!By: David Greenwood on 22 June 2019Getting actual software for Australian made vehicles at an affordable price was my key reason for buying this unit. It means I can go beyond reading the basic OBD2 codes for my Calais. I am also planning to buy the BMW software for it. It's well made and works perfectly as described. Buying local was also vindicated with a speedy and friendly response to a technical question I had. Don't underestimate buying local.
OBD Scan Tool For Holden VR VS VX VT VE WM VY VZBy: Kdog on 13 June 2019All good, easy transaction. Thanks.