iCarsoft FTII OBD-II Reset Scan Tool For Fiat & Alfa Romeo Cars
The iCarsoft FTII;is the perfect scan tool for anyone who wants to diagnose OBD-II compatible Fiat and Alfa Romeo cars. Unlike engine system diagnostic code readers; the FTII is a multi-system scan tool that can read and clear diagnostic trouble codes DTCs from almost all systems in your Fiat and Alfa Romeo vehicles including Engine, ABS, SRS and Transmission etc.
Scan Tool Features
- Read & clear diagnostic trouble codes (Multi system ECU diagnosis)
- I/M Readiness indicating whether the various emission-related systems are operating properly
- Data stream monitoring important vehicle parameters in real-time. You can graph, record and replay data in full graph colour
- Freeze frame with a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission related fault occurred.
- O2 sensor test to retrieve and view O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the on-board ECU
- EVAP system test
- Vehicle information such as vehicle identification number VIN), calibration verification number (CVN)
- Oil light / service reset
- Electronic Park Brake EPB, Steering Angle Sensor calibration SAS
- Brake pad reset function with bi-directional capability to open and close brake pads and reset pad thickness service, ABS solenoids etc
Fiat OBD-II Coverage
The FTII has intensive coverage of Fiat cars sold worldwide. Please check link below for car coverage and functions available.
Fiat OBD-II Coverage and Function List
Alfa Romeo OBD-II Coverage
Alfa Romeo models are covered under the FTII software.
Alfa Romero OBD-II Coverage and Function List
- Display: 4.0" TFT LCD with 480 * 320 pixels
- Operation Temperature
- Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃
- Power: 9V -- 18V
- Operating current:150mA@12V (Typical)
- Power consumption:1.8W (Typical)
- Dimension:205mm * 110mm * 31mm (LxWxH)
- FTII main unit scan tool
- User's manual
- Main OBD-II cable
- USB Cable
- TF Card Reader
- TF Card
- Nylon Carry Case