Xtool IOBD2 Mini is the smaller size bluetooth scan tool from Xtool with same great features. Comes with the amazing IOBD2 app at no additional charge or in-App purchases. It will help you monitor your car's engine data on your IOS or Android screens. Includes a number of performance and fuel economy gauges, trip data logger with maps, driving and warning alerts as well as a the ability to read and clear diagnostic engine trouble codes. It works with all OBDII compatible vehicles sold worldwide.
Note: the scanner only reads engine data. It does not cover ABS, SRS, Transmission or other systems outside the fuel and engine system.
Customisable Metrics & Alerts
- Customise units for temperature, mileage, vehicle speed, fuel, fuel consumption, torque and horsepower.
- Set alarm alerts for over speed, fatigue driving and water temperature
- Set parameters of vehicle weight, fuel consumption coefficient and vehicle speed coefficient according to your needs.
Four Dashboard Options
- [Idle mode] Monitor engine rotational speed, water temperature, battery voltage, Air-intake temperature, instant fuel consumption (static), average fuel consumption.
- [Cruise mode] Monitor vehicle speed, current engine load, water temperature, Vehicle travel time, vehicle travel average speed, Continuous running mileage; instant fuel consumption (dynamic).
- [Sport mode] Monitor engine rotational speed, vehicle speed, water temperature.
- [Performance mode] Customise and monitor real-time Engine Parameters including: vehicle speed, capacity, torque & horsepower and more.
OBDII Engine Scan Tool
- [Reads & Clear DTCs]: Read Engine diagnostic trouble codes DTC and provide both the code and its' meaning and clear them
- [Engine Live Data]: Customise and monitor real-time engine parameters.
- [Freeze Frame Data]:Recoded system parameters values at time when engine malfunction first occurred
- [Readiness test]: Test and check status of engine emission control systems
- [VIN]: Read vehicle info such as Vehicle Identification Number VIN, Calibration IDs CALID and Calibration Verification Number CVN
- [Mode 6 & Oxygen Sensor test]: Test and check status of various on-board monitoring systems such as Oxygen Sensors, Catalyst and Evap systems
- [0 to 100km/h accelerate/decelerate test] Test acceleration/deceleration process time and distance.
- [0 to 400m acceleration test] Test spending time from 0 to 400 meters
Car Data Logger
- Track your driving routes, record DTC's, live data and dashboard data. Know how your car was used, where it went, avg speed and fuel consumption!
- Share the recorded data using email or social media!
- Dimension: 48*42*25 mm/1.89*1.66*0.99in.
- Weight: 80g/ 2.83oz.
- Operating Voltage: 8-19V DC
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C
- Bluetooth Standard: 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.1
Supported OBDII Protocols:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)
- J1850 VPW
- J1850 PWM
- Hardware: iOBD2 Mini BT adaptor, user manual
- Software: iOBD2 app-free (Download manually)