IOBD2 Mini OBD II Car Engine Scanner Tool For Android & IOS iPhone iPadRated 4/5 based on 2 reviews.
Xtool IOBD2 Mini is the smaller size bluetooth scan tool from Xtool with same great features. Comes with the amazing IOBD2 app at no additional charge or in-App purchases. It will help you monitor your car's engine data on your IOS or Android screens. Includes a number of performance and fuel economy gauges, trip data logger with maps, driving and warning alerts as well as a the ability to read and clear diagnostic engine trouble codes. It works with all OBDII compatible vehicles sold worldwide.
Note: the scanner only reads engine data. It does not cover ABS, SRS, Transmission or other systems outside the fuel and engine system.
- IOBD2 (IOS & Android)
Customisable Metrics & Alerts
- Customise units for temperature, mileage, vehicle speed, fuel, fuel consumption, torque and horsepower.
- Set alarm alerts for over speed, fatigue driving and water temperature
- Set parameters of vehicle weight, fuel consumption coefficient and vehicle speed coefficient according to your needs.
Four Dashboard Options
- [Idle mode] Monitor engine rotational speed, water temperature, battery voltage, Air-intake temperature, instant fuel consumption (static), average fuel consumption.
- [Cruise mode] Monitor vehicle speed, current engine load, water temperature, Vehicle travel time, vehicle travel average speed, Continuous running mileage; instant fuel consumption (dynamic).
- [Sport mode] Monitor engine rotational speed, vehicle speed, water temperature.
- [Performance mode] Customise and monitor real-time Engine Parameters including: vehicle speed, capacity, torque & horsepower and more.
OBDII Engine Scan Tool
- [Reads & Clear DTCs]: Read Engine diagnostic trouble codes DTC and provide both the code and its' meaning and clear them
- [Engine Live Data]: Customise and monitor real-time engine parameters.
- [Freeze Frame Data]:Recoded system parameters values at time when engine malfunction first occurred
- [Readiness test]: Test and check status of engine emission control systems
- [VIN]: Read vehicle info such as Vehicle Identification Number VIN, Calibration IDs CALID and Calibration Verification Number CVN
- [Mode 6 & Oxygen Sensor test]: Test and check status of various on-board monitoring systems such as Oxygen Sensors, Catalyst and Evap systems
- [0 to 100km/h accelerate/decelerate test] Test acceleration/deceleration process time and distance.
- [0 to 400m acceleration test] Test spending time from 0 to 400 meters
Car Data Logger
- Track your driving routes, record DTC's, live data and dashboard data. Know how your car was used, where it went, avg speed and fuel consumption!
- Share the recorded data using email or social media!
- Dimension: 48*42*25 mm/1.89*1.66*0.99in.
- Weight: 80g/ 2.83oz.
- Operating Voltage: 8-19V DC
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C
- Bluetooth Standard: 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.1
Supported OBDII Protocols:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)
- J1850 VPW
- J1850 PWM
- Hardware: iOBD2 Mini BT adaptor, user manual
- Software: iOBD2 app-free (Download manually)
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Product Review IOBD2 MiniBy: Steve Dillon on 8 August 2018The fuel consumption is incorrect - approx. 150% higher than actual otherwise so far it connects readily via bluetooth and is easy to use. Will not know how effective it is until I see an error code.
IOBD2 Mini OBD IIBy: peter szitarity on 1 March 2018Great little item, once i downloaded the software i was ready to go, selecting the model and year or car was very straight forward, ran the diagnostics and it found the error P2008 and I was able to tell the mechanic the error without being charged for the diagnostics. Great item.