ScanGauge E Car Fuel Consumption Speedometer Gauges Trip Computers and OBD2 Engine Scan Tool
Over 18 Built-In Real Time Gauges - Digital & GraphicalRated 5/5 based on 3 reviews.
ScanGauge-E can help you monitor your vehicle’s most vital systems and provide the kind of real-time information you’ve been missing. Features include more than 15 built-in digital gauges, 5 sets of trip data and an easy-to-use Scan Tool that shows both set and pending trouble codes — all in an ultra compact design that installs in minutes. Scangauge-E displays 4 gauges simoutansly and features real-time fuel efficiency and CO2 feedback graph.
The ScanGauge-E features pre-defined gauge screens for fuel efficiency (L/KM & AVG), CO2 production (CO2 & TCO) and Trip Cost (TFC & DFC) along with 2 custom screens you can use to setup your own default gauge set. The gauges and the graph are updated in real-time as you drive to provide you the kind of real-time feedback that can help you learn to improve your fuel economy and reduce your carbon footprint – regardless of the type of vehicle you drive.
ScanGauge-E features more than 15 built-in digital gauges that can be displayed 2 at a time along with a real-time fuel efficiency feedback graph.
- CLSD LP / OPEN LP: Fuel System Loop Status
- MAP: Manifold Absolute Pressure
- BST: Boost
- KPG / LHK / KPL / KPH: Fuel Economy & Consumption
- RPM: Revolutions Per Minute
- TPS: Throttle Position Sensor
- FWT / CWT: Water Temperature
- AVG: Average Fuel Economy
- TFC: Trip Fuel Cost
- CPM: Cost Per Mile
- VLT: Battery Voltage
- FIA / CIA: Intake Air Temperature
- FPR: Fuel Pressure
- GPH / LPH: Litres / Gallons Per Hour
- IGN: Ignition Timing
- LOD: Engine Loading
- HPR: Horsepower
Five built-in trip computers keep track of everything from fuel cost to distance traveled and everything in between.
The TRIP modes in the ScanGauge can be used to save fuel. Improved driving habits can improve fuel economy by up to 30%. The ScanGauge E lets you try different driving techniques and routes and gives quick feedback on how they affect fuel use. TANK Trip which you reset when you fill up the tank. It can provide you with “to empty” data as well as other useful information.
- Fuel Economy
- Fuel Used and Cost
- Maximum Coolant Temp
- Distance - Maximum RPM
- Drive Time - Maximum Speed
- Average Speed
- Total CO2
- Current Tank of Fuel information : Distance to Empty / Time to Empty / Fuel to Empty
Engine Scan Tool
ScanGauge E Can display Diagnostic trouble code, tells you how many there are and the Trouble Codes themselves. Data captured when the Trouble Code was set can be recalled to help troubleshoot the problems.
- Reads Trouble Codes - Clears Trouble Codes
- Shows Conditions When Trouble Was Detected (RPM, COOLANT, TEMP etc)
- Turns Off “CHECK ENGINE” Lamp
- Shows When Onboard Tests Have Been Completed And Vehicle Is Ready To Pass OBDII emissions Testing
NON-VOLATILE MEMORY(stored information is not lost when disconnected)
- User settings automatically saved
- Up to 10 user commands can be stored and recalled
- Today, Yesterday and Tank Trip data automatically saved
- Vehicle settings automatically saved
- No Tools Required!
- Cable detachable at the ScanGauge
- Easily move from vehicle to vehicle
- ScanGauge Compact Size
- Size 3.6"W x 1.4"H x 1"D
AUTOMATIC POWER CONTROL
- Automatic delayed power-down after engine shutoff
- Automatic power-up when engine is started
- Manual power-up with delayed power-down via HOME key
EASY TO OPERATE
- Simple on-screen operation
- 4 menu driven soft keys
- User settable update rate (Slow, Normal and Fast)
- A HOME key to quickly return to the start screen
USER SETTABLE BACKLIGHT
- Display Colour, 7 Standard screen colours and a custom setting with 63 possible colours.
- Backlight for night use
- User settable Off, Low and High
Scangauge e - well satisfiedBy: Terry Walls on 13 November 2015I have had the 'E' on my Prado 120 D4D for about 3 weeks now. Very easy to install and calibrate. Instruction manual easy to follow. Love the feedback it gives me and suspect it will make me improve my fuel consumption. Still waiting for the second tank fill to see how it calibrates with my other means of checking consumption.
scangauge e obdii obd2 scan tool digital autogaugeBy: john cocks on 12 September 2015Awsome. After installing an egr blocking plate on my 2011 bt50 I had a reoccurring fault code. After installing the scan tool I am now able to delete the code, and check what it is, as well as drive to a number. I can even see what coolant temp to the exact degree the engine is running at. As well as what ever other stats i might be interested in. Anyone interested in savings on fuel costs, this is a must. Highly recommend this tool.
OutstandingBy: Mat thomson on 10 July 2015The product is fantastic and privides peace of mind when im in remote areas fast delivery time!