Autohil ABM2 12V Bluetooth Battery Voltmeter Monitor + Tester + AlarmRated 5/5 based on 2 reviews.
The ABM2 Battery Monitor helps you better manage your 12V batteries and avoid flat battery situations. It connects any 12V car battery to your iOS and Android devices wirelessly. Simply connect the device onto your battery and install the App - Free with your ABM2. Whenever you are in Bluetooth range, you will receive alerts of any abnormal condition. Monitor real-time voltage data in text and graph format and perform charging and cranking tests. You can also view histroric voltage data and trip information. A must have tool for every car on the road.
- Monitor battery and health with iOS and Android devices
- Check vehicle's historic and real-time voltage data in gauge and graph format
- Run vehicle's cranking system tests while engine is starting
- Check charging system (alternator)
- Log trip data (Duration, time and date)
- Receive alerts of battery upnormal conditions when in Bluetooth range
- Data stored in device up to 35days if out of sync
- Engine starting detect automatically
- Free app for iOS & Android users
- Compatible with all 12-volt vehicle batteries
- Average Current 1mA
- Input Voltage: 6-20V
- Operating Temperature: -40C - 90C
- Physical Dimensions: 5.5 X 3.5 X 1.6CM
- Voltage Accuracy (6-12V): -/+0.03V
- Ultra-low power consumption, average current: 0.6mA
- Short-circuit Protection: Built-in
- Reverse Connection Protection: Built-In
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Bluetooth Name: Battery Monitor
- App Name: BM2
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Battery monitorBy: Bob on 28 June 2018Exelant product ,fitted with no problem used on my Transit van ,the battery which controls the lock system and computer Etc. tends to run flat in the Winter,I now can see what the charge state is, thanks.
12V car battery monitorBy: Peter Nahirny on 5 March 2018great bit of kit , so easy to use