Autohil AVM-1 is a great way to monitor various engine data in real-time. With its colour 2" screen and various layouts, you can choose how and what information to monitor. Works with all OBDII EOBD compatible cars sold worldwide, simply connect the cable into the OBD2 port and it is all ready to use. Set sound alerts for high engine coolant temperature, over-speed alert, low voltage alert, and engine trouble code alerts.
AVM1 engine monitor can help you keep an eye on most engine parameters in real-time. Some of these include:
||Aux Input Status
||Intake Air Temperature
||FRP Ref Manifesto
||Fuel Trim (S/L)
|Fuel Rail Pressure
||Oxygen Sensor Pos 1/2
|Oxygen Sensor V11-14
*OBDII data is vehicle dependent. Not all data maybe possible.
- Engine parameters
- Vehicle speed, engine speed, (kilometer or mile)
- Instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption & single driving distance and time, fault code elimination,
- Water temperature, battery voltage
- Speed alarm, low voltage alarm, high-temperature alarm, engine fault alarm
- Read and clear engine diagnostic trouble codes.
Auto Power on/off
- The AVM start and off automatically with the vehicle.
- Autohil AVM-1 Engine Monitor
- OBDII cable
- User Manual