iLink400 OBD1 OBD2 Scan Tool For All System w/ Service OIL EPB DPF SAS BAT ATF
OE-Diagnostics On Single To Multiple Car Makes
iLink400 delivers OE-Level diagnostics on all electronic systems including Engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission, Body, Chassis, 4X4 and many more. It does not only cover basic functions such as read and clear codes and live data, but also capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, you can access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, EPB, SAS throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
- Compatible with both OBDI & OBDII vehicles
- Works on the latest 2016/2017 vehicle models
- Multi-system diagnostics - Real & clear trouble codes from most systems including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobiliser, Climate Control etc.
- Quick test function to test most common vehicle systems
- Turns off dashboard warning light
- Request and record live sensor data, display live data graphs and merge 2 parameter grapghs simultanously
- Display freeze frame
- Retrieve ECU information
- Key coding for several vehicles
- Perform bi-directional actuations tests - manually operating components on the car to test their function
- Support advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
- Suppost the most commonly requires service functions like brake deactivation, service reset, steering angle sensor SAS calibration, DPF regenration, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, TPS/TBA Throttle body alignment etc.
- Upgradable to cover more car makes
- Multi-lingual menus and code definitions
- TF memory card for data backup and software update
- Ergonomic design and built for both shop and road tests
- 3 years free software update
Vehicle Coverage Options
iLink400 comes with no software installed. You can select any of the car make software below to update on your scan tool. The first software is free of charge with your purchase. Any additional software costs AUD $90 each.
- US/EU Ford
- AU Ford
- Open & Vauxhall
- Toyota, Lexus & Scion
- Aston Martin
- BMW & Mini
- Honda & Acura
- Hyundai & Kia
- Fiat & Alfa Romeo
- VW, Audi, Skoda & Seat
- Land Rover & Jaguar
- Mercedes Benz
To register, update & manage your iLink400 you will need a windows PC.
- iLink400 Scan Tool
- OBD2 diagnostic cable
- User's Guide
- Memory Card
- USB Cable
- Leather Carrying Pouch
|Display: 2.8” Backlit, 320X240 TFT color screen|
|Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle|
|Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)|
|Tool Dimensions: 180*113.4*39.6mm (L*W*H)|
|Color Box: 220*165*85mm (L*W*H)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.