Vident i440AU is designed for technicians to troubleshoot engine, transmission, ABS and airbag faults for almost all Australian, American, Asian and European vehicles on the road today. It also offers oil light reset, EPB service and battery configuration function free of charge.
- Provides easy diagnosis on almost all American, Asian, and European vehicles.
- Works on both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest 2019 models on selected makes
- Reads and clears codes and turns off MILs of engine, transmission, ABS and airbags system
- Identify the vehicle under test by both manual vehicle selection and automatic VIN acquisition
- Supports Oil Service Reset function on 49 makes
- Supports Electronic Park Brake (EPB) features on 41 makes
- Supports Battery Configuration on 18 makes
- Request and record live sensor data, display live data graphs and merge 2 parameter graphs into one coordinate, so you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible
- Multilingual menu options - English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish and much more.
- 2.8"LCD color display, clearly arranged keys, menu driven operation, and shortcuts together make this device extremely easy to use
- Its ruggedised design and rubber sleeve resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment
- 3 years free software update
- i440AU Scan tool
- User’s Guide
- Memory Card
- Leather Carrying Pouch
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
|Display: 2.8” Backlit, 320X240 TFT color screen|
|Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle|
|Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)|
|Tool Dimensions: 180*113.4*39.6mm (L*W*H)|
|Color Box: 220*165*85mm (L*W*H)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fuel Economy Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.