Vident i400AU Professional Scan Tool For Toyota - All System + Functions + Coding
Advanced Diagnostics On Single To Multiple Car MakesRated 5/5 based on 5 reviews.
i400AU for Toyota is a powerful OBDI / OBDII (OBD1 / OBD2) scan tool that allows you to perform in-depth diagnostics, actuation, adaptation and programming on most Toyota models on the market. Diagnose almost any trouble code from Engine, ABS, Airbag including many other chassis and body systems. Access the most commonly required service functions such as oil service light reset, battery reset, ABS bleeding, electronic throttle sensor reset, tire pressure sensor reset, regeneration of diesel particular filter, immobilizer progrmming and injectors coding. The perfect scan tool for every Toyota owner or specialised workshop looking for a high quality scan tool to cover Toyota brand only with a possibility to purchase additional software to cover other brands.
Toyota Vehicle Covered
- FJ Cruiser
Scan Tool Main Features
- Coverage: Covers 1 to 5 car makes. One software is included. (Requires Windows + Internet to Install). Also includes OBDII Engine code reader to diagnose all OBDII compatible cars for Engine trouble codes.
- Compatibility: Work on both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest 2018-2019 models on selected makes
- Diagnostics: Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes from all systems (Car dependent)
- Service Functions: Supports all common service functions including EPB, Battery Configuration, SAS, DPF and More. (Car dependent)
- Bi-directional: Performs advanced bi-directional coding and programming on most components.
- VIN Identification: Identifies the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number
- Live Data: View data in text or graph format. Merge, record and replay up to 2 parameter graphs simultaneously so you can easily see how they affect each other.
- Health Check: Retrieves ECU information, displays freeze frame data, Oxygen Sensor test, component test and more.
- Print: Allows to print out diagnostic test data via PC suite
- Multilingual: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish and much more.
- 3 Years Free Update: Internet updatable via USB
- Easy to Use: 2.8"LCD colour display screen, clearly arranged keys and menu driven operation make this device extremely easy to use.
- Hardware: Its ruggedised design and rubber sleeve resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment.
Vehicle Coverage Options
i400AU comes with Toyota software installed. You can purchase additional software from list below for AUD $90 each. Requires Windows computer to register and update the software.
- US/EU Ford
- AU Ford
- Open & Vauxhall
- Toyota, Lexus & Scion
- Aston Martin
- BMW & Mini
- Honda & Acura
- Hyundai & Kia
- Fiat & Alfa Romeo
- VW, Audi, Skoda & Seat
- Land Rover & Jaguar
- Mercedes Benz
- i400AU Scan Tool
- OBD2 diagnostic cable
- User's Guide
- Memory Card
- Carrying Pouch
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
iLink400 Mercedes Scan ToolBy: Stan G on 10 August 2018Great Tool
iLink400 OBD OBD2 Scan Tool For Mercedes BenzBy: Stan on 8 August 2018Great tool
I am so pleased I chose the Vident iLink400 scan tBy: Shane Baker on 30 July 2018So often we read or hear the reports on a device, which will perform so many different functions, that it can be a bit hard to believe those reports.......until you actually use it. All I can say about this wonderful device (the Vident iLink400 scan tool), is that it has so far, absolutely lived up to its reputation, it has saved my sanity, and it has saved the very existence of a 2000 C200, WDB 203 Mercedes Benz, which was, for all intents and purposes, ready to be scrapped, particularly when a $ 12000 proprietary scan tool, was unable to sort out some of the vehicle's 16 problems (some long-standing and deep-seated). I was absolutely gob-smacked at the iLink400's ease of use, its inability to confuse the operator, its pinpoint accuracy, and the feeling that the user/operator becomes totally familiar with it, in a very short period of operating it. Another great feature of the iLink400 is the fact that for a reasonable fee, I can contact Boris at Fuel Economy Solutions, who can download via Windows, another car make (apparently any one of 74 makes available), and as I now have the scan tool, it's just a simple matter to upload the new program, and I can then use the scan tool for a completely different make of vehicle. I am so grateful for the initial advice I received from Boris at Fuel Economy Solutions, who was able to guide me towards the Vident Scan Tool, as i originally was going to purchase a different device, but I was not aware that it was known to have some difficulty in communicating with the WDB 203 Benz, not so with the Vident. Boris has been a great source of information and guidance, and although he is always quite busy at FES, he will always return a phonecall, and/or take whatever time is necessary to advise, assist and explain in great detail, whatever is asked of him, His product knowledge is second to none, and he certainly can impart that knowledge in clear, comprehensible terms. Many thanks to Vident, and Boris at Fuel Economy Solutions. Yours truly, Shane Baker.
iLink40029 June 2018Items as described and good postage speed. Thank you
Does the job,God what I paid for :)By: Brendan on 25 May 2018Does the job,God what I paid for :)