The iCarsoft MB V2.0 is a multi system scan tool for Mercedes Benz, Sprinter and Smart cars. Unlike engine code readers; the MB V2.0 can read and clear diagnostic trouble codes DTCs not only from the engine system but also from other systems including ABS, SRS, Transmission and many more on your OBDII compatible Mercedes Benz, Sprinter and Smart vehicles.
Scan Tool Main Features
- Reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Read Live Data
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialisation.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
- Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle va value while clear or replaces the throttle valve.
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrate SAS while steering part replacement.
- ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
- Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customised test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Upgrade Via PC
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
- MB V2.0 main unit scan tool
- User's manual
- Main OBD-II cable
- USB Cable
- TF Card
- Nylon Carry Case