Vident i400AU Professional Scan Tool - All System + Functions + Coding (For BMW)
Oil, EPB, SAS, DPF, TPA, Battery Configuration & CodingRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
i400AU delivers advanced level diagnostics on all electronic systems for most of BMW vehicles including Engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission, Body, Chassis, 4X4 and many more. It does not only cover basic functions such as read and clear codes and live data, but also capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, you can access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, EPB, SAS throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
* Coverage and functions are car dependent.
- Compatible with both OBDI & OBDII vehicles
- Works on the latest 2018/2019 vehicle models
- Multi-system diagnostics - Real & clear trouble codes from most systems including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobiliser, Climate Control etc.
- Quick test function to test most common vehicle systems
- Turns off dashboard warning light
- Request and record live sensor data, display live data graphs and merge 2 parameter grapghs simultanously
- Display freeze frame
- Retrieve ECU information
- Key coding for several vehicles
- Perform bi-directional actuations tests - manually operating components on the car to test their function
- Support advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
- Suppost the most commonly requires service functions like brake deactivation, service reset, steering angle sensor SAS calibration, DPF regenration, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, TPS/TBA Throttle body alignment etc.
- Upgradable to cover more car makes
- Multi-lingual menus and code definitions
- TF memory card for data backup and software update
- Ergonomic design and built for both shop and road tests
- 3 years free software update
BMW Vehicles Covered
- 1 Series E81/ E82/ E87/ E88// F21/ F20
- 2 Series F22/ F23/ F45/ F46/ F87
- 3 Series E30/ E36[<9803]/ E46/ E90/ E91/ E92/ E93/ F30/ F34/ F80
- 4 Series F32/ F33/ F36/ F82/ F83
- 5 Series E28/ E34/ E39/ E60/ E61/ F07/ F10/ F11/ F18
- 6 Series E24/ E63/ E64/ F06/ F12/ F13
- 7 Series E23/ E32/ E38/ E65/ F01/ F02/ F04/ G11/ G12
- 8 Series E31
- X1 Series E84/ F48/ F49
- X3 Series E53/ E83/ F25
- X4 Series F26
- X5 Series E70/ F15/ F85
- X6 Series E71/ E72/ F16/ F86
- I Series I01/I12
- Z Series E30
- Z3 Series E36
- Z4 Series E85/E86/E89
- Z8 Series E52
To see the BMW i400AU function list click HERE.
To register, update & manage your i400AU you will need a windows PC. To see how to register and update your i400AU Scan Tool click HERE.
To see the i400AU user manual click HERE.
Vident i400AU- Short Menu Example Video
*this short video shows i400AU's menu example demonstrated on BMW software (525 E60)
*the functions available may vary from vehicle to vehicle depending on the capabilities of the unit and the vehicle's ECU
Vehicle Coverage Options
i400AU comes with no software installed. You can select any of the car make software below to update on your scan tool. The first software is free of charge with your purchase. Any additional software costs AUD $90 each.
- US/EU Ford
- AU Ford
- Open & Vauxhall
- Toyota, Lexus & Scion
- Aston Martin
- BMW & Mini
- Honda & Acura
- Hyundai & Kia
- Fiat & Alfa Romeo
- VW, Audi, Skoda & Seat
- Land Rover & Jaguar
- Mercedes Benz
- i400AU Scan Tool
- OBD2 diagnostic cable
- User's Guide
- Memory Card
- Leather Carrying Pouch
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
OBD OBD2 Scan Tool For BMW 1-8 Series X3 X5 X6 Z3By: Steve on 20 May 2019Exactly as described and excellent after sales communication. Thank you Boris.