The Scangauge-D is a great way to scan commercial heavy diesel vehicles like trucks and buses which use J1939 and J1708 protocols. It effectively monitors your vehicle and provides real-time information crucial to manage your vehicle. Incorporates well over 15 digital gauges, trip data consisting of 5 sets as well as a simple Scan Tool whose main function is to bring alert to you of any set and pending trouble codes. It comes with a dual connector cable designed in such a way that it can work well with vehicles with 9-pin or 6-pin OBD port.
Diagnostic Scan Tool
ScanGauge-D Can display Diagnostic trouble code, tells you how many there are and the Trouble Codes themselves. Data captured when the Trouble Code was set can be recalled to help troubleshoot the problems.
- Reads and Clears Engine Trouble Codes
- Shows Conditions When Trouble Was Detected (RPM, COOLANT, TEMP etc)
- Turns Off “CHECK ENGINE” Lamp
- Shows When Onboard Tests Have Been Completed And Vehicle Is Ready To Pass OBDII emissions Testing
ScanGauge-D provides real-time gauges to show you what is going on “under the hood” with more than 15 built-in digital gauges. The gauge screen allows you to select and display 4 gauges at a time, so you can monitor the current operating conditions of your vehicle in real-time.
- CLSD LP / OPEN LP: Fuel System Loop Status
- MAP: Manifold Absolute Pressure
- BST: Boost
- KPG / LHK / KPL / KPH: Fuel Economy & Consumption
- RPM: Revolutions Per Minute
- TPS: Throttle Position Sensor
- FWT / CWT: Water Temperature
- AVG: Average Fuel Economy
- TFC: Trip Fuel Cost
- CPM: Cost Per Mile
- VLT: Battery Voltage
- FIA / CIA: Intake Air Temperature
- FPR: Fuel Pressure
- GPH / LPH: Litres / Gallons Per Hour
- IGN: Ignition Timing
- LOD: Engine Loading
- HPR: Horsepower
Auto Trip Computers
Five built-in trip computers keep track of everything from fuel cost to distance traveled and everything in between. The TRIP modes in the ScanGauge can be used to save fuel. Improved driving habits can improve fuel economy by up to 30%.
The ScanGauge-D lets you try different driving techniques and routes and gives quick feedback on how they affect fuel use. TANK Trip which you reset when you fill up the tank. It can provide you with “to empty” data as well as other useful information.
- Fuel Economy
- Fuel Used and Cost
- Maximum Coolant Temp
- Maximum RPM
- Drive Time
- Maximum Speed
- Average Speed
- Total CO2
- Current Tank of Fuel information : Distance to Empty / Time to Empty / Fuel to Empty
The ScanGauge D features the exclusive X-GAUGE™ programmable gauge system; you can monitor parameters such as transmission temperature, trip data and fuel economy information. X-Gauge™ gives you the ability to customise your ScanGauge D by adding additional vehicle specific digital gauges.
The Performance Monitor™ allows you to measure and record performance data. You can designate a specific digital gauge to record as well as save and recall the data of up to 8 performance runs for later review and comparison. Performance Monitor lets you step through performance run data by key increments of time, speed and distance giving you a clear picture of your vehicle’s performance.
NON-VOLATILE MEMORY(stored information is not lost when disconnected)
- User settings automatically saved
- Up to 10 user commands can be stored and recalled
- Today, Yesterday and Tank Trip data automatically saved
- Vehicle settings automatically saved
- No Tools Required!
- Cable detachable at the ScanGauge
- Easily move from vehicle to vehicle
- ScanGauge Compact Size
- Size 4.8"W x 1.4"H x 1"D
AUTOMATIC POWER CONTROL
- Automatic delayed power-down after engine shutoff
- Automatic power-up when engine is started
- Manual power-up with delayed power-down via HOME key
EASY TO OPERATE
- Simple on-screen operation
- 4 menu driven soft keys
- User settable update rate (Slow, Normal and Fast)
- A HOME key to quickly return to the start screen
USER SETTABLE BACKLIGHT
- Display Colour, 7 Standard screen colours and a custom setting with 63 possible colours.
- Backlight for night use
- User settable Off, Low and High