The new PLX Wideband AFR Smartphone combo takes engine efficiency to the next level. The Wideband SM-AFR controller coupled with the new MultiGauge Link™ allows you to wirelessly send data to any smart device eliminating the need to install dedicated gauges in your vehicle. Simply launch the MultiGauge™ app, available now for Apple and Android, to instantly connect to your smart device for brilliant real-time gauges.
Modernised Wideband AFR
- Utilising your smartphone as a gauge gives you more screen size, more customisation, software upgradability and a flexible easy user interface over the traditional gauge cluster.
- The app automatically detects your PLX sensor modules and configures your gauges. MultiGauge reports both 0-15 PSI and 0-30 PSI boost ranges in both imperial / standard and metric units.The AFR sensor module supports lambda as well as all fuel types–petrol, diesel, methanol, ethanol, E85, CNG, and LPG.
- With both AFR and and Vac/Boost modules, MultiGauge automatically configures to display both parameters. This combination allows for advanced features like intelligent warning which alert you if your engine is running in unsafe conditions.
- Fast and accurate - PLX Wideband employ PID critically damped technology, are individually hand tested, and are accurate to less than 0.1AFR.
- Plays nice - Works with petrol, diesel, methanol, ethanol, LPG, Diesel, E85. 0-5V analog output interfaces with 3rd party ECU’s and data loggers.
- Monitor sensor health - Proprietary IntelliHealth algorithm detects your sensor’s remaining life and reaction time. Fully plug and play - Installation requires no manual calibration – simply install your sensor, connect the wire harness, and apply power.
- Fully plug and play - Installation requires no manual calibration – simply install your sensor, connect the wire harness, and apply power.
- New Sensor: Improved reliability, reaction time, warm up time, and reduced power consumption
- New Parameters: O2 Sensor Health, O2 Sensor Reaction Time, Voltage
- SM-AFR main unit
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband sensor
- O2 sensor harness 10ft
- 4ft power wire with 2.1mm connector
- 4ft Analog wires and connector with 4 terminals
- 1ft Serial Cable Termination jumper
- User Manual
- 4 Pin connector for SM-AFR connectivity 2 Terminals for 4 pin Connector
- Vacuum/Boost Sensor module (sold seperately)