OBD2 SCAN TOOL FOR TOYOTA LEXUS SCION & ISUZU
COVERS ALL SYSTEMS INCL ENGINE, AIRBAG, ABS TRANSMISSION & More
The iCarsoft TYTII is the perfect OBD-II code reader for anyone who wants to diagnose any OBD-II compatible Toyota, Lexus and Isuzu Vehicles.
Unlike most engine system diagnostic scanners in the market, the TYTII can easily diagnose complex problems in your car. You can read and clear diagnostic trouble codes DTCs from almost all systems in your Toyota, Lexus, Scion and Isuzu vehicles.
- The fastest full colour, 4” TFT 320*240 pixels
- USB 2.0 High Speed Upgrade
- Support Multi-language
- Read & Clear DTCs
- Read Data Stream
- Silicone keys with great customer experience
- Full System Diagnosis
- Diagnose Single Brand of all Models ( OBDII-16 DLC )
OBD II functions:
- Read and clear trouble codes
- I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- Live Data Stream
- Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
- Read live PCM data-stream
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
- Read permanent and pending DTCs
- DTCs search
- Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Works on all OBD2 Compatible Toyota Cars
- View & Graph Live Data in Colour Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
System Coverage for Toyota
- Eng and ECT
- SRS Airbag
- Cruise Control
- Radar Cruise
- Power Source Control
- Combination Meter
- 50+ other systems
Toyota Diagnosis Function List:
Click here to view the complete coverage and function list for Toyota
Lexus Diagnosis Function List:
Click here to view the complete coverage and function list for Lexus vehicles
Isuzu Diagnosis Function List:
Click here to view the complete coverage and function list for Isuzu vehicles
- Display: 4” Colour screen , 320 x 240 pixels display with contrast adjustment
- Operation Temperature: 0 ℃ — 50 ℃
- Storage Temperature: