iCarsoft TYTII OBD II Diagnostic Scan Tool For Toyota Lexus & Isuzu
Multi System Diagnostic, PCM Live Data & Reset FunctionsRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
OBD2 SCAN TOOL FOR TOYOTA LEXUS SCION & ISUZU
COVERS ALL SYSTEMS INCL ENGINE, AIRBAG, ABS TRANSMISSION & More
The iCarsoft TYTII is the perfect OBD-II code reader for anyone who wants to diagnose any OBD-II compatible Toyota, Lexus and Isuzu Vehicles.
Unlike most engine system diagnostic scanners in the market, the TYTII can easily diagnose complex problems in your car. You can read and clear diagnostic trouble codes DTCs from almost all systems in your Toyota, Lexus, Scion and Isuzu vehicles.
- The fastest full colour, 4” TFT 320*240 pixels
- USB 2.0 High Speed Upgrade
- Support Multi-language
- Read & Clear DTCs
- Read Data Stream
- Silicone keys with great customer experience
- Full System Diagnosis
- Diagnose Single Brand of all Models ( OBDII-16 DLC )
OBD II functions:
- Read and clear trouble codes
- I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- Live Data Stream
- Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
- Read live PCM data-stream
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
- Read permanent and pending DTCs
- DTCs search
- Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Works on all OBD2 Compatible Toyota Cars
- View & Graph Live Data in Colour Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
System Coverage for Toyota
- Eng and ECT
- SRS Airbag
- Cruise Control
- Radar Cruise
- Power Source Control
- Combination Meter
- 50+ other systems
Toyota Diagnosis Function List:
Click here to view the complete coverage and function list for Toyota
Lexus Diagnosis Function List:
Click here to view the complete coverage and function list for Lexus vehicles
Isuzu Diagnosis Function List:
Click here to view the complete coverage and function list for Isuzu vehicles
- Display: 4” Colour screen , 320 x 240 pixels display with contrast adjustment
- Operation Temperature: 0 ℃ — 50 ℃
- Storage Temperature:
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
ICarsoft - Fixed my Adrian with a 2 cent paper cliBy: Roger on 17 November 2016My wifge's Aurion had the engine check, Traction Control and Dynamic Stability lights come on. I bought the iCarsoft scan tool and it showed a single fault with the secondary air system. broken wire on a sensor. A paper clip and little bit of solder fixed the problem.