iCarsoft CR Pro is an advanced OBD diagnostic scan tool. Works with over 40 car makes for multi-system diagnostics. This includes Engine, ABS, Airbags, Gear, Body and more. It also performs a number of most required service functions including Oil Service, EPB, SAS, DPF, TBA and Battery registration.
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation.
- Read Live Data.
- Multi-system ECU Diagnosis.
- Applies to most of the vehicle models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC.
- Easy To Use with Silicone Keys.
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
- Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
- Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replaces the throttle valve.
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of the battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when the user is operating this tool.
- Upgrade via PC.
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
For vehicles and functions supported go HERE.
- Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
- Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
- Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
- Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
- Main Unit
- Hardcopy User's Manual
- Main cable
- Data cable
- TF Card (Within the main unit)
- Nylon carry case