The C600 Head Up Display will project engine and driving data on its own display board offering enhanced Head Up Display experience and better quality display. It also provides sound alarms on various abnormal conditions, driving time, speed and temperatures. Works with OBD-II and CAN compatible cars only.
- Driving speed,
- Fuel Consumption (instantaneous, 100 km instantaneous, 100 km average).
- Water Coolant Temperature,
- Battery Voltage,
- Mileage, driving time, local time, 100 km acceleration test;
- Overspeed alarm (single/four-segment alarm)
- Shift Reminder,
- High Water Temperature alarm,
- Low voltage alarm,
- Fatigue driving reminder,
- Engine Fault Alarm (possibility to temporariry clear fault code)
- Environment temperature: - 40 °C— +120 °C
- Barometric press: 86-106KPa
- Relative humidity:10%-95%
- Environment voice:<=60dB
- Work voltage:11V~18Vdc(12Vdc/200mA)
- Sleep current:<=30mA
- Display way:Virtual image reflection
- Display channel: LED Display
- Reflector transmittance: 98%
- Virtual image distance: 55 MM
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fuel Economy Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.