Autohil A8 Car HUD Head Up Display OBD2 Vehicle Speedometer Over Speed Alert Fuel Consumption Water Temperature Battery Voltage Meter
The Autohil A8 provides the driver with important information from the vehicle's computer displayed onto the windshield and assist the driver to improve fuel economy and safety. The information provided by the HUD is visual and audio. Drivers do not have to look down to see the dashboard information so that they can keep focus on the road.
Note: Optimum for night driving (daytime light may affect reflection.
- 5.5” screen
- Car Speedometer & RPM Display, battery voltage, single driving distance and time
- Water / Coolant Temperature
- Fuel Consumption Display: Displays real-time fuel consumption in L/100km and L/H
- Shift reminding, over speed alarm, engine fault alarm, fatigue driving reminder, water temperature and battery voltage alerts.
- Suitable for all OBD2 and CAN-Bus compatible cars
- Powerful 5 colour display with all the information for efficient and safe driving
- Light Sensors: Brightness can be changed with the change of the outside brightness.
- Multi- colour design to rich the display interface,and easy to read.
- Uses Nano-Technology to eliminate unwanted reflections and clearer display
- Automatic Power on/off
- Customisable driver alerts for safe driving
- Flexible brightness adjustment
- HUD Host
- OBD II Interface
- Reflective Film
- User Manual
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fuel Economy Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.