Vident iLink400 OBD Scan Tool For Holden VR VS VX VT VE WM VY VZ - Professional
Advanced Diagnostics & ECU ProgrammingRated 5/5 based on 6 reviews.
iLink400 is a powerful OBD scan tool for Holden. It delivers in-depth diagnostics, actuation, adaptation and programming! Also capable to diagnose almost any trouble code from Engine, ABS, Airbag including many other chassis and body systems. The iLink400 lets you access the most commonly required service functions such as Mileage Interval Reset, EPB, SAS, Throttle Body Adjustment and many more. In addition, the scan tool is capable to perform advanced ECU coding and programming functions on most Holden models. A must have tool for every Holden owner.
The iLink400 scan tool is suitable for anyone who wants to have in-depth diagnostics capability for Holden and still be able to add more vehicle coverage in the future.
Holden Vehicle Covered
- Cruze / Barina / Calibra
- Commodore VR / VS / VX / VT
- Captiva 5/7
- VE / WM / VY / VZ / WL / WK Series
- Astra G / H / F
- RA Rodeo / Colorado
- WH Statesman / Caprice
To see the Holden iLink400 function list click HERE.
To register, update & manage your iLink400 you will need a windows PC. To see how to register and update your iLink400 Scan Tool click HERE.
To see the iLink400 user manual click HERE.
- Coverage: Covers 1 to 5 car makes. One software is included. (Requires Windows + Internet to Install). Also includes OBDII Engine code reader to diagnose all OBDII compatible cars for Engine trouble codes.
- Compatibility: Work on both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest 2017-2018 models on selected makes
- Diagnostics: Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes from all systems (Car dependent)
- Service Functions: Supports all common service functions including EPB, Battery Configuration, SAS, DPF and More. (Car dependent)
- Bi-directional: Performs advanced bi-directional coding and programming on most components.
- VIN Identification: Identifies the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number
- Live Data: View data in text or graph formar. Merge, record and replay up to 2 parameter graphs simultaneously so you can easily see how they affect each other.
- Health Check: Retrieves ECU information, displays freeze frame data, Oxygen Sensor test, component test and more.
- Print: Allows to print out diagnostic test data via PC suite
- Multilingual: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish and much more.
- 3 Years Free Update: Internet updatable via USB
- Easy to Use: 2.8"LCD colour display screen, clearly arranged keys and menu driven operation make this device extremely easy to use.
- Hardware: Its ruggedized design and rubber sleeve resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment.
Vehicle Coverage Options
iLink400 comes with no software installed. You can select any of the car make software below to update on your scan tool. The first software is free of charge with your purchase. Any additional software costs AUD $90 each.
- US/EU Ford
- AU Ford
- Open & Vauxhall
- Toyota, Lexus & Scion
- Aston Martin
- BMW & Mini
- Honda & Acura
- Hyundai & Kia
- Fiat & Alfa Romeo
- VW, Audi, Skoda & Seat
- Land Rover & Jaguar
- Mercedes Benz
- iLink400 Scan Tool
- OBD2 diagnostic cable
- User's Guide
- Memory Card
- Leather Carrying Pouch
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
|Display: 2.8” Backlit, 320X240 TFT color screen|
|Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle|
|Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)|
|Tool Dimensions: 180*113.4*39.6mm (L*W*H)|
|Color Box: 220*165*85mm (L*W*H)|
On Board Diagnostic Scan Tool for VS CommodoreBy: Hatch Numberfour on 11 April 2019A little confusing at first loading the Software but it all came good ,, The tool itself looks and feels very rugged and simple to use once plugged up and has given my poor old very worked VS a new lease on longevity so I'm more than happy with the purchase from Vident ,, regards
OBD Scan Tool For HoldenBy: Des on 27 November 2018Absolutely awesome service, very satisfied, highly recommend.
ilink400 for HoldenBy: Gavin on 9 November 2018Once up and running has been very useful
OBD Scan Tool For HoldenBy: Mr Bayley on 31 August 2018Received in perfect condition! All working fine.
Did the jobBy: Steve on 1 June 2018Extremely Helpful Advice & Great Product.
Holden scan toolBy: Brendan on 31 May 2018Very happy with the item