Foxwell NT200 Engine Diagnostic Code Reader
The NT200 OBDII code reader is an innovative and affordable solution specially designed for DIYers to get easy and quick access to engine problems and trouble codes. Works on all OBDII and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide.
When it comes to reading and clearing engine trouble codes, this easy to use with two button operation is the perfect solution for you!
Plug and Play & Highly Reliable Code Reader
- Features Compatible with all OBD-II cars, light duty trucks and SUV's sold worldwide.
- Supports all OBD-II protocols with CAN capability
- Determines why the 'CHECK ENGINE' light is on provides on screen definition.
- Clears engine trouble codes and turns off 'CHECK ENGINE' light to be fixed later.
- Supports multiple code requests: Generic and Manufacurer specific and pending codes
- Views complete PCM data stream
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status
- Retrieves freeze frame data
- Free software and DTC update
- Multilingual support: English, Spanish, French, German and more
- One (1) year warranty
- Ruggedly built and compact design
- Display: Backlit, 128 X 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
- Operating temperature: 0 to 60℃
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃
- External power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehilce OBD port
- Supported OBD Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
- Dimensions: 103 * 75 * 20 mm
- Weight: 325g
- NT200 CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
- User's Guide
- USB Cable