NEW Xtool SD500 Car OBD2 OBDII Scan Tool Read Clear Check Engine Fault Code Reader
SD500 By Xtool is a high quality engine code reader that works with all OBDII EOBD compatible cars sold worldwide. Provides access to both generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes to easily determine the cause of the check engine light, display the DTC meaning on screen and clear it.
- Engine system
- Works with OBDII / EOBD compliant American, European, Australian and Asian vehicles.
- Access to generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes
- Easily determines the cause of the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Turn off check engine light (MIL). Clear codes and reset monitors
- Display DTC definitions on screen
- Display live data readings in real time
- Large easy to read colour backlit LCD screen
- Software upgradable via internet
- Multi-lingual platform
- Read and clear diagnostic engine trouble codes
- Read live data
- View freeze frame data
- Display monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Identifies pending fault codes
- Oxygen sensor test
- Mode 6 test
- EVAP system test
- Retrievs vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
OBDII / EOBD Compatibility
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPM
- ISO14230 (KWP2000)
- ISO15765 (CAN)
- CPU: ARM 32bit 72MHz
- RAM: 64K RAM
- Pragram Memory: 512K Flash
- Internal Memory: Built-in 2GB TF card
- Input Voltage: DC 11-36V
- External Interface: DB15 / Mini USB
- Display: 3.5" TFT-LCD Display
- Components: Main frame, test cable, USB cable, user manual
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fuel Economy Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.