Make Your Smartphone Even Smarter With The Xtool IOBD2 Scanner
Special IOBD2 App for VAG OBD2 compatible cars
Compatible With VW, Audi, SKODA and SEAT OBD2 Cars & Works With IOS Devices
Connection Type: WIFI
Also available is a BMW, Bluetooth & WiFi Compatible Model. Contact us for more information.
Customisable Metrics & Alerts
You can change the unit of temperature, mileage, vehicle speed, fuel, fuel consumption, torque and horsepower.
Set the alarm for over speed, fatigue driving and water temperature, and set parameters of vehicle weight, fuel consumption coefficient and vehicle speed coefficient according to your needs.
Four Customisable Dashboards
The My dashboard function includes:
- [Idle mode] show you the engine rotational speed, water temperature, battery voltage, Air-intake temperature, instant fuel consumption (static), average fuel consumption.
- [Cruise mode] show you the vehicle speed, the current engine load, water temperature, Vehicle travel time, vehicle travel average speed, Continuous running mileage; instant fuel consumption (dynamic).
- [Sport mode] show you the engine rotational speed, vehicle speed, water temperature.
- [Performance mode] show you the vehicle speed, capacity, torque, horsepower and you can also customize your gauges here.
Powerful VAG Diagnostic Capabilities
BMW OBD-II diagnostic functions:
- [Reads DTCs] Read the current diagnostic trouble codes that engine has stored, and DTC info.
- [Clears DTCs] Clear all the current DTC.
- [Service Reset] You can reset oil service light, front brake, rear brake, spark plugs, brake fluids. coolant and more
- [Live data] Read all the running parameters that related to the ECU.
- [Freeze frame data] OBD system will record the system running parameters related to the malfunction the moment when it occurred at the same time when it set the DTC. And this group of data is called freeze frame data.
- [Readiness test] Readiness reflects the status that all the valid diagnostic functions. The diagnostic functions are referring to the important monitoring functions in OBD system, e.g. sensor monitoring, sensor heater monitoring, and EGR system monitoring, etc. These diagnostic functions are closely related to the engine emission control.
- [VIN] Read vehicle info such as Vehicle Identification Number VIN, Calibration IDs CALID and Calibration Verification Number CVN
- [Sensor test] This service is to allow access to the on-board oxygen sensor monitoring test results. The same information may be obtained by the use of [Mode 6 test].
- [Mode 6 test] This service is to allow access to the results for on-board diagnostic monitoring tests of specific components/systems that are not continuously monitored. Examples are catalyst monitoring and the evaporative system monitoring.
- [EVAP System Test] The purpose of this service is to enable the external test equipment to control the operation of an on-board system, test or component.
Run Performance Test On Your Car
The Performance test function includes:
- [0 to 100km/h accelerate/decelerate test] Test acceleration/deceleration process time and distance.
- [0 to 400m acceleration test] Test spending time from 0 to 400 meters
History & Route Tracking
Track your driving routes, record DTC's, live data and dashboard data. Know how your car was used, where it went, avg speed and fuel consumption!
And, you can share the recorded data using email or social media!
Diagnostic Software Updating
Users can find out the latest software release info, downloading and installing procedures info by logging on to app store.
- Dimension: 48*42*25 mm/1.89*1.66*0.99in.
- Weight: 80g/ 2.83oz.
- Operating Voltage: 8-19V DC
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C
Supported OBDII Protocols:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)
- J1850 VPW
- J1850 PWM
- Hardware: iOBD2 MFi BT adaptor, user manual
- Software: iOBD2 app-free (Download manually)