Vident iLink400 Professional Scan Tool - All System + Functions + Coding (Single Make)
Advanced Diagnostics On Single To Multiple Car MakesRated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
iLink400 is ideal for anyone who wants to diagnose 1 to 5 car makes professionally. It is a powerful OBDI / OBDII scan tool delivering in-depth all systems diagnostics, actuation, adaptation and programming! It is capable of diagnosing almost any trouble code from Engine, ABS, Airbag including many other chassis and body systems. It also lets you access the most commonly required service functions such as Oil service and Mileage Interval Reset, EPB, SAS, Throttle Body Adjustment and many more. In addition, the scan tool is capable to perform advanced ECU coding and programming functions.
- Coverage: Covers 1 to 5 car makes. One software is included. (Requires Windows + Internet to Install). Also includes OBDII Engine code reader to diagnose all OBDII compatible cars for Engine trouble codes.
- Compatibility: Work on both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest 2017-2018 models on selected makes
- Diagnostics: Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes from all systems (Car dependent)
- Service Functions: Supports all common service functions including Oil Service and mileage interval reset, EPB, Battery Configuration, SAS, DPF and More. (Car dependent)
- Bi-directional: Performs advanced bi-directional coding and programming on most components.
- VIN Identification: Identifies the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number
- Live Data: View data in text or graph formar. Merge, record and replay up to 2 parameter graphs simultaneously so you can easily see how they affect each other.
- Health Check: Retrieves ECU information, displays freeze frame data, Oxygen Sensor test, component test and more.
- Print: Allows to print out diagnostic test data via PC suite
- Multilingual: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish and much more.
- 3 Years Free Update: Internet updatable via USB
- Easy to Use: 2.8"LCD colour display screen, clearly arranged keys and menu driven operation make this device extremely easy to use.
- Hardware: Its ruggedized design and rubber sleeve resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment.
Vehicle Coverage Options
iLink400 comes with no software installed. You can select any of the car make software below to update on your scan tool. The first software is free of charge with your purchase. Any additional software costs AUD $90 each.
- US/EU Ford
- AU Ford
- Open & Vauxhall
- Toyota, Lexus & Scion
- Aston Martin
- BMW & Mini
- Honda & Acura
- Hyundai & Kia
- Fiat & Alfa Romeo
- VW, Audi, Skoda & Seat
- Land Rover & Jaguar
- Mercedes Benz
To register, update & manage your iLink400 you will need a windows PC.
- iLink400 Scan Tool
- OBD2 diagnostic cable
- User's Guide
- Memory Card
- USB Cable
- Leather Carrying Pouch
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund.
The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Ilink400By: Bryn Lewis on 26 December 2017Nice tool and appears to work OK but the instructions on how to prepare for use are too complicated and not user friendly for first time users