FOXWELL NT630 Engine ABS Airbag OBDII OBDI Car Diagnostic Scan Tool - AU
Powerful ABS SRS Bi-Directional Tests
Foxwell NT630 ABS SRS Reset Scan Tool
The Foxwell NT630 is a powerful ABS SRS bidirectional scan tool for OBD-II and OBD-I compatible cars. It is the perfect tool to diagnose engine trouble codes DTCs as well as run a number of ABS and Airbag bi-directional tests reset fault codes.
- Coverage includes 52 manufacturers including latest 2015 models
- Reads and clears trouble codes and turns off ABS/Airbag warning indicator
- Requests and records live sensor data
- Provides live data graphing
- Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Performs bi-directional control tests, such as ABS motor test, actuator test and so much more
Retrieves ECU information
- Supports all 10 OBDII test modes, such as live data, O2 sensor test, component test and more
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functionality
- Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions
- SD memory card for data backup and software update
- As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT colour screen and menu-driven operations
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
ABS & Airbag Special Bi-Directional Tests
The NT630 scan tool will allow you to disengage or deactivate certain ABS & Airbag systems in order to work on them. Scanner’s bi-directional tests include:
- ABS Manual Control Tests
- ABS Motor Test
- ABS Version Test
- Actuator Test
- Autobleed Test, Automated Bleed, or Service Bleed
- Automated Test
- Brake Bleed Preparation Test
- Function Test
- Gear Tension Relief Test
- Hydraulic Control Tests
- Idle Up Manual Control Test
- Lamp Tests
- Motor Rehome Test
- Pump Motor Test
- Relay Test
- Requested Torque Test
- Setup SDM Serial Number (Airbag Sensing and Diagnostic Module)
- Solenoid Tests
- System Identification
- TCS Test
- Traction Control System (TCS) Manual Control Tests
- Voltage Load Test
- Display: Backlit, 480*272 TFT colour display
- Working Temperature: 0 to 60¡æ (32 to 140¨H)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70¡æ (-4 to 158¨H)
- External Power: 8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
- Blow Molding Case 325 * 220 * 74mm (LWH)
- Foxwell NT630 Scan Tool
- User's Manual
- Memory Card
- USB Cable
- OBDII 16 Pins Diagnostic Cable
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fuel Economy Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.