The BT780 Battery Analyser aims to test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries. Suitable to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system. Advanced conductance test and ripple voltage test provide a quick, easy and affordable solution to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system. Featured with built-in thermal printer to print test data at anytime and anywhere.
- Dedicatedly developed to test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries
- Advanced conductance test technology makes test more convenient and accurate Ripple voltage test allows the technicians to check the output voltage of alternator quickly
- Built-in thermal printer makes it possible for the technicians to print test results at anytime and anywhere
- SOC and SOH test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the battery status
- Equipped with 0-1000A AC and DC current clamp (optional)
- Replaceable test lines
- Tests multiple battery types- regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel, start-stop AGM and EFP batteries
- Tests multiple rating systems- CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN,,SAE, GB
- Quick and accurate test result display in just3 seconds
- Applicable for12V battery system and12V& 24V starting and charging system
- Advanced starter/alternator test Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
- Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery- keeps operation safe for all levels of users
- Multilingual menu and test results-Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
- 1pc x BT-780 Main
- Unit 1pc x Test Cable
- User's Guide
- 1pc x Carry Case
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Fuel Economy Solutions users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.