Foxwell BT705 12V 24V Auto Car Battery Tester Analyser Flooded AGM GEL
Rated 5/5 based on 3 reviews.
The Foxwell BT-705 Battery Analyser is dedicatedly developed to test 6V & 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system. It provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and defects faults of starting and charging system.
- Multiple vehicle applications - passenger cars and light duty trucks
- Tests batteries from rated from 100 to 2000CCA
- Tests multiple battery types - regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and GEL
- Tests multiple rating systems - CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, GB
- Tests the batteries on the car directly - no need to remove the battery
- Detects bad cells
- Quick and accurate test result display in just few seconds
- Tests 12V & 24V charging system
- Advanced starter / alternator test
- Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
- Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery - keeps operation safe for all levels of users
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation
- Multilingual menu and test results - English, French, German, Russian, Spanish and more
- Display 128 * 64 pixels, backlit display screen
- Working temperature: -20 to 60 Celsius
- Storage temperature: -20 to 70 Celsius
- Power Supply: 8-30V DC
- Dimension: 190* 90*36 mm
- Gross weight: 1.6 Kg
- Foxwell BT-705 Battery Analyser
- User's guide
- Blow Molding Case
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Battrey TesterBy: Barry on 27 June 2017Great product. Easy to use functions
Fox battery testerBy: Gary Davies on 25 May 2017Product is good. Does what it says it will. Slight damage to keyboard front on opening box.
Great serviceBy: Anthony on 26 November 2016Great service excellent product. The Delivery was very fast and price was on par!