Foxwell BT100 12V Auto Battery Voltage Tester Analyser Car Flooded GEL AGM
Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
BT100 Automotive Car Battery Analyser
This accurate and easy to use car battery analyser allows you to test the battery healthy and charging status on your car. It works with multiple batteries types and rating systems.
The only way to know if your car's battery is good or bad is to test it! This is your opportunity to own a great tool to help you manage your car more efficiently.
- Multiple vehicle applications
- Tests car batteries rated from 100 to 800CCA
- Tests multiple car battery types - regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel
- Tests multiple rating systems - CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE
- Tests batteries on the car directly - no need to remove the battery
- Detects bad cells
- Quick and accurate test result display in just 3 second
- Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Extremely easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation
- Multilingual menu and test results - English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Chinese.
- Voltage Measuring: 6V to 18V (0.5% Accuracy)
- Battery Type: Flooded AGM, GEL
- Battery Rating: 100 - 800 CCA>(3%+10)CCA
- Standard Support: CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE
- Operation Temperature: 0 - 60°C
- Storage Temperature: 0 - 70°C
- BT100 12 Volt Battery Analyser
- BT100 User's guide
- USB Cable
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
BatteryAnalyserBy: Sandra on 1 July 2016Great little item to have in your glove box on any trip.