BM2 Bluetooth Car Battery 12V Voltage Monitor & Tester - Bluetooth 4.0 Device for iOS & AndroidRated 4/5 based on 1 reviews.
BM2 is a great way to monitor and test car battery voltage and status for all 12V car batteries. Woks via Bluetooth 4.0 with its free BM2 APP for Android and iOS devices.
- Receive notification of battery conditions when in Bluetooth range
- Check vehicle starting (cranking) system automatically while engine is starting
- Check charging system (alternator)
- List the time of each driving;
- Alert mobile phone if some data abnormal
- Review voltage history in graph mode
- Short-circuit and reverse connection protection
- Data stored in device up to 35days if out of sync
- Engine starting detect automatically
- Ultra-low power consumption, average current: 0.6mA
- Connect with battery directly, no code
- Free app for iOS & Android users
- Compatible with all 12-volt vehicle batteries
- Voltage Accuracy: ±0.02V
Delivery & Returns
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, Fuel Economy Solutions Pty Ltd may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
12V car battery monitorBy: Peter Nahirny on 5 March 2018great bit of kit , so easy to use